Future-proof people counting
Increase the performance of sales associates, optimize your workplace and save costs. With smart notification alerts you can increase your service quality and customer satisfaction. Distribute work funds between employees fairly with unmatched accuracy and data quality.Call our sales team
Your store at your fingertips
Benchmark your store’s network in user-friendly cloud-based applications with historical data and even sales data and weather. Export every report to CSV or Excel.
- Accurate customer traffic reports and visitor profiling
- Store benchmarking overview
- 24/7 data collection, monitoring and historical data comparisons
- Access via desktop or mobile web browser
- Staff filtering, buying units and gender recognition
Export, notify or connect via API.
Connect your internal CRM or BI tool with our API application. RESTful API technology can give you multiple options including data streaming for receiving data in real time.
- RESTful API
- PUSH or PULL methods
- Real-time data streaming
- Go beyond reports with API and customization
By using some of the most advanced sensors in the market, robust analytical platform, and its integration capabilities it provides a complete queue management solution especially suited for all kinds of stores (eg. grocery and supermarkets) where queues are a tricky challenge.
- Automated queuing data monitoring
- Cashier service KPIs
- Up to 15min queue prediction
Pygmalios Occupancy Management was developed to assist with following the strict hygienic norms and regulations issued by the government during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Automatic regulation of customer flow
- Problematic hours during the day
- Live visit reports in real time available for the public
Pygmalios Optimal Workforce is the new revolutionary tool for staff planning automation. The AI-powered algorithm generates optimal employee schedules based on different business goals.
- Staff planning automation
- Store employee schedules
- Difference between optimal and actual staff schedules